Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tortured Love...Restless Heart

…your pain is my strength… my strength are your tears…your tears are my laughter…my laughter is your sacrifice…your sacrifice is the life of my soul…my soul is your home…your home is the cave that swallowed me whole…the cave so deep..so strange…your strangeness is my comfort…my comfort is your prison…the prison is where we hide…await for the morning…in the morning we crucify our lies...laugh till we cry...and cry when we die...

...our grave is where the heart arose…the cuts and bruises…so fresh…so raw… i cringe through this painful sight…i resist the chills down to my spine…falling on my knees i held my breath… closed my eyes… i yearn for this feeling… i long for this day…that you and i will both see…how much we had fallen apart…how much damaged we have done… how much pain we have inflicted each other… how much time we have wasted… how much we wanted to be together… how much the truth screams that it will never be…that you and i are better off apart… our love is better apart… for it will grow… distant… but free… free from you and me… free from our curse…free from our cruelty…

...now our love can rest…it will find another pair of heart… this pair shall bring it back to life… this life shall cultivate and strengthen the veins from where the blood runs... so the heart shall continuously beat… this beat shall hold our love together… and together we’ll break the curse…we have come full circle… but it is in this circle that we have raised through it all…and this circle will be our witness as we – once again fall…

WRITTEN: 29th DECEMBER 2005

2 comments:

ezou said...

WOW....
You are taking words from my mouth...
no really....
You are taking words from my soul....

lois said...

didn't yOu i'm yOur sOul mate?.. remember that..lOl!